Friday, December 09, 2005

I am backkkk! It's the 9th now. Yepppppppp i've stayed there for 3days 2nights. Mm overall it was like the usual thing.
Except that there wasn't any bowling &stuff. We just watched Zathura {it's nice, though i don't like to get shocks.}
&watched Princess Diaries 1 &2 on dvd. Yep &swam &suana-ed {in the guys' restroom heh}. Nothing much ya..

Mm.



My cousin, Joel's, notebook. I LIKE!!
Was chatting with valerie. Heh ;D

This was what Joel was supposed to be named. A kinda cool name, aye?

Hahaaa the soup bowl! I like, too. Linny jiejie's soup was pinkish!

The view from the balcony. Yea there were people playing mahjong AND a stupid mother yelling at her daughter!
GOSHHHH i have one downstairs &now i'm suppose to bear the sounds of ANOTHER crazy mom? BLARH!

Nameless made a new friend! His name is Justin &he's from Australia.
That's my cousin, Jeremy, behind ;D

Oh this old friend, too. Haha real nice to lean on. Sheeeeesh.

Don't cha like these orangey-yellow lights in those tunnels. I do, gives me a warm &familiar kind of feeling. I dunno why. Lol maybe i'm just weird.
No wait, i'm unique :)

We had this pizza for dessert yeaaaa.

Were having fun in the toys' department i like this bolster &pillow set!!

Hehheh waffles PLAY-DOH!!

Some wiggy-worms thing. Very cute.

The baby alien. It's supposed to be orange!!

The fisssssssssssssssssssssssh :)

-
I suddenly had some inspiration to write down something that i've just been thinking about.

You know, when you say things like "I don't like her/him, he/she's changed. So arrogant/ignorant/selfish/self-centered &stuff."
Somehow they still have the same personality, y'know? Things like stress &all have been weighing down on 'em. &that is the most probable reason why they "change"?

Like they still like to play net jigsaws everyday {ahem, me}, or they still like to savour certain food {tasty soups, anthea? yam pie, wanling? (sheesh actually i'm not sure what you really like you're like me, aye. devour everything)}

Gah i dunno. Just suddenly thought about it. Sigh somehow i'm not making sense again.


-
Hmmmmm.

4days!





Btw he's REALLY cute.
This boy called Danny from Zathura!


I LIKE ;DDDDD Can i have him for supper? Hee LOL
:)

PS : YAY BLOGGER IS IN ENGLISH!! Thanks to my sistaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home